Scammers Are Exposed On This Site
Wednesday, 29 June 2016
Wednesday, 22 June 2016
Modest changes to crude oil and petroleum product flows expected from expanded Panama Canal (6/22/2016)
Wednesday, 15 June 2016
Wednesday, 8 June 2016
Storage capacity utilization rises, as growth in stored volumes outpaces expansion of storage capacity (6/8/2016)
Thursday, 2 June 2016
Wednesday, 25 May 2016
Oil companies focus on production over exploration as low oil prices reduce value of new reserves (5/25/2016)
The Stages Of A Scam
1. Foundation Work: This is the preparations which are made before the scam is put in motion, including the elaboration of the plan, the employment of assistants and so forth.
2. Approach: Is the manner of getting in touch with the scammers victim — often most elaborately and carefully prepared.
3. Build Up: Rousing and sustaining the interest of the victim, rousing his emotions, showing him the chance of profit and filling him so full of anticipation and cupidity that his judgment is warped and his caution thrown away.
4. Pay-off or Convincer: An actual or apparent paying of money by the conspirators to convince the victim and settle doubts by a cash demonstration.
5. The Hurrah: This is like the dénouement in a play and no scam or con scheme is complete without it. It is a sudden crisis or unexpected development by which the victim is pushed over the last doubt or obstacle and forced to act. Once the hurrah is sprung the victim is clay in the scammer's hands or there is no game.
6. The In-and-In: This is the point in a scam act where the conspirator may put some of his money into the deal with that of the victim; first, to remove the last doubt that may tarry in the gull's mind.