Scammers Are Exposed On This Site
Scammers Exposed, Report A Scammer
A scammer is a person perpetrates a swindle; a swindler. It is a person who defrauds or attempts to defraud another after first gaining their confidence. They can also be referred to as a confidence artist or a con artist. These individuals operate alone or in concert with others in their attepmts to defraud others.
In a typical scam or swindle, the scammer gives the victim his/her own confidence, encouraging the victim to in turn trust him/her. The scammer thus poses as a trustworthy person seeking another trustworthy person.
Below Are A Few Reports Of Scammers Activities
Scammers contact a resident by phone, try to convince the resident that there's a problem with his or her computer and to log on and give the scammer remote access, the agency said.
The scammers are abusing a feature in Skype that by default allows users to receive unsolicited calls from any other Skype user.
Scammers and Circumventers Michael Uduojie and Nuhu Haruna
This article is to bringing to light the Michael Uduojie and Nuhu Haruna's scam brokering and circumventing double-act. To prevent any other brokers from falling victim to these 2 circumventing and scamming brokers.
Whatever you do, do not have any dealings with the circumventers and scammers called Michael Uduojie and Nuhu Haruna. Nuhu Haruna signed an agreement as the buyer on a crude oil transaction but would not place any bank instrument. He was given a super-cargo by the seller through the loading terminal and he was meant to finalize a payment agreement with the super-cargo. Instead, he asked the super-cargo to connect him to the loading terminal directly and he circumvented all the brokers including the seller who had placed instrument for the loaded cargo.
As soon as Michael Uduojie and Nuhu Haruna were given the phone number of the super-cargo which was provided by the loading terminal, they dumped all the brokers. They did not even tell the brokers whom they had been working very closely with over several months.
Nuhu Haruna of a company called Maphutha Oil and Gas in South Africa is a damn right scammer and circumventer, a broker from hell. So is his counterpart Michael Uduojie who says that he works at Goodlife Promotions, Freduco Global Services Limited (FGSL).
Please, please, if you do not want to end up with hours, days and weeks of wasted time and money, stay away from the Nigerians called Nuhu Haruna and Michael Uduojie. Beware of them, they are first class crude oil scammers and circumventers.
Tuesday, 28 July 2015
Monday, 27 July 2015
Sunday, 26 July 2015
Saturday, 25 July 2015
The Stages Of A Scam
1. Foundation Work: This is the preparations which are made before the scam is put in motion, including the elaboration of the plan, the employment of assistants and so forth.
2. Approach: Is the manner of getting in touch with the scammers victim — often most elaborately and carefully prepared.
3. Build Up: Rousing and sustaining the interest of the victim, rousing his emotions, showing him the chance of profit and filling him so full of anticipation and cupidity that his judgment is warped and his caution thrown away.
4. Pay-off or Convincer: An actual or apparent paying of money by the conspirators to convince the victim and settle doubts by a cash demonstration.
5. The Hurrah: This is like the dénouement in a play and no scam or con scheme is complete without it. It is a sudden crisis or unexpected development by which the victim is pushed over the last doubt or obstacle and forced to act. Once the hurrah is sprung the victim is clay in the scammer's hands or there is no game.
6. The In-and-In: This is the point in a scam act where the conspirator may put some of his money into the deal with that of the victim; first, to remove the last doubt that may tarry in the gull's mind.