Scammers Are Exposed On This Site
Wednesday, 7 December 2016
Wednesday, 30 November 2016
Wednesday, 23 November 2016
Tighter marine fuel sulfur limits will spark changes by both refiners and vessel operators (11/23/2016)
Wednesday, 16 November 2016
Planned refinery outages through year-end not expected to constrain availability of transportation fuels (11/16/2016)
Wednesday, 9 November 2016
Wednesday, 2 November 2016
Stable oil prices, improving credit conditions contributing to rise in merger and acquisition activity (11/2/2016)
The Stages Of A Scam
1. Foundation Work: This is the preparations which are made before the scam is put in motion, including the elaboration of the plan, the employment of assistants and so forth.
2. Approach: Is the manner of getting in touch with the scammers victim — often most elaborately and carefully prepared.
3. Build Up: Rousing and sustaining the interest of the victim, rousing his emotions, showing him the chance of profit and filling him so full of anticipation and cupidity that his judgment is warped and his caution thrown away.
4. Pay-off or Convincer: An actual or apparent paying of money by the conspirators to convince the victim and settle doubts by a cash demonstration.
5. The Hurrah: This is like the dénouement in a play and no scam or con scheme is complete without it. It is a sudden crisis or unexpected development by which the victim is pushed over the last doubt or obstacle and forced to act. Once the hurrah is sprung the victim is clay in the scammer's hands or there is no game.
6. The In-and-In: This is the point in a scam act where the conspirator may put some of his money into the deal with that of the victim; first, to remove the last doubt that may tarry in the gull's mind.